CopraSintec Evo K
World´s first “middle-soft” milling of Co/Cr in 98mm – wet or dry! The blank is pre-sintered, so most delicate structures and minimal wall thicknesses can be realized. The blank does not contain binder anymore, so the sintering time is greatly reduced, resulting in less argon gas consumption. Also manufactured in isostatic high pressure process, same indications as the softer CopraSintec K. Very small wear of burs.
- optimal homogeneity due to isostatic high pressure manufacturing process allows bar restorations, bridges with up to 14 pontics and delicate elaboration in familiar, dental technical execution
- non precious metal alloy type 4, therefore no limitations compared to milled or cast Co/ Cr alloys
- high yield due to big surface and small shrinkage – up to 40 units in a blank
- only 8,5% shrinkage due to unique, isostatic high pressure manufacturing process with optimal homogeneity – no distortion during sintering
- familiar blank height in 10mm/ 12mm/ 14mm/ 16mm/ 18mm und 20mm
- minimal wear of burs due to soft, but milling resistant material structure – therefore often called soft metal
- optional wet- or dry processing possible using a wax strategy
Note: On our round blanks you will already find the adequate shrinkage for Amann Girrbach* systems.
|Blanks from 12 mm with Step||Unit|
|CopraSintec Evo K CoCr-Blank 98 Ø x 10 mm||1|
|CopraSintec Evo K CoCr-Blank 98 Ø x 12 mm||1|
|CopraSintec Evo K CoCr-Blank 98 Ø x 14 mm||1|
|CopraSintec Evo K CoCr-Blank 98 Ø x 16 mm||1|
|CopraSintec Evo K CoCr-Blank 98 Ø x 18 mm||1|
|CopraSintec Evo K CoCr-Blank 98 Ø x 20 mm||1|
|CopraSintec Evo K CoCr-Blank 98 Ø x 25 mm||1|
The terms marked with * are registered trademarks and/or brand names of the respective companies.