LHT 02/17 LB Speed | High-Temperature Furnaces up to 1650 °C Suitable for Sintering Translucent Zirconia
High-quality heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer very good protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements.
Due to their maximum temperature of 1650 °C and their large furnace chamber, the high-temperature bottom loading furnaces are perfectly suited for sintering translucent zirconia. The motor-driven lifting table significantly simplifies the charging of the high-temperature furnace. The all-around heating of the cylindrical furnace chamber ensures a very even temperature uniformity.
The high-temperature bottom loading furnaces are additionally equipped with a drying as well as a forced cooling function. For residual drying, the oven remains open gapwise during heating up to a defined temperature and thus ensures reliable removal of moisture. For accelerated cooling, the furnace is automatically opened step by step under program control. Depending on the batch used and the saggars, these high-temperature furnaces can achieve total cycle times of less than two and a half hours. The furnaces can be individually programmed for all recommended sintering curves of all zirconia manufacturers.
- intrenal dimensions: width 185 x height 185 x depth 180 mm
- external dimensions: width 390 x height¹ 765 x depth 590 mm
- weight: 50 kg
- volume: 2L
- Tmax: 1650 °C
- Minutes to Tmax²: 75
- Connected load /kW: 3,4
- Electrical connection³: 1-phase
- Maximum units: 75
These furnaces are normally designed to work with 220V-240V single phase power, but they can also be built for 208V (slightly longer lead time, special components). Either option comes standard with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
¹Including opened lift door
²If connected at 230 V 1/N/PE
³These furnaces are built to support 208V or 220-240V
- Tmax 1650 °C
- Furnace chamber with a volume of 1 or 2 liters, table with large floor space
- High-quality heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer very good protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
- Appealing, double-walled stainless steel housing
- Exclusive use of insulation materials without categorization according to EC Regulation No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
- Outstanding temperature uniformity due to all-round furnace chamber heating
- Scope of delivery includes a starter set for charging on one level, additional levels as additional equipment
- Precise, motorized toothed belt drive of the table with button operation
- Forced cooling function with automatic, step-by-step opening from a preset temperature
- Exhaust air vent in the roof
- Type S thermocouple
- Controller P480 with memory for 50 programs, 2 sample programs
- Usable for sintering blanks of all leading manufacturers
- Drying function: When starting the program the table will be driven in drying position and closes automatically at 500 °C
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- NTLog Basic for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-flash drive
*Process Control and Documentation P480 Controller
Data Storing of Nabertherm Controllers with NTLog Basic
The Controller P480 is equipped with a USB interface as standard, which allows data recording via the NTLog Basic. The process data is recorded with a client-side USB-stick which is inserted during the process. The process documentation with NTLog Basic requires no additional thermocouples or sensors. Only data recorded which are available in the controller. The data stored on the USB stick (up to 80,000 data records, format CSV) can afterwards be evaluated on the PC either via NTGraph or a spreadsheet software used by the customer (e.g. MS Excel). For protection against data manipulation the generated data records contain checksums.
Visualization with NTGraph
The process data from NTLog can be visualized either using the customer‘s own spreadsheet program (e.g. MS‑Excel) or NTGraph (Freeware). With NTGraph Nabertherm provides for a user-friendly tool free of charge for the visualization of the data generated by NTLog. Prerequisite for its use is the installation of the program MS Excel for Windows (version 2003/2010/2013). After data import presentation as diagram, table or report can be chosen. The design (color, scaling, reference labels) can be adapted by using prepared sets. NTGraph is available in seven languages (DE/EN/FR/SP/IT/CH/RU). In addition, selected texts can be generated in other languages.
VCD-Software for Visualization, Control and Documentation
Documentation and reproducibility are more and more important for quality assurance. The powerful VCD software represents an optimal solution for single multi furnace systems as well as charg documentation on the basis of Nabertherm controllers. The VCD software is used to record process data from the Controller P480. Up to 400 different heat treatment programs can be stored. The controllers are started and stopped via the software. The process is documented and archived accordingly. The data display can can be carried-out in a diagram or as data table. Even a transfer of process data to MS Excel (.csv format *) or the generation of reports in PDF format is possible.
- Suitable for operating systems Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 Bit) or 8/8.1 (32/64 Bit)
- Simple installation
- Setting, Archiving and print of programs and graphics
- Operation of controllers via PC
- Archiving of process curves from up to 16 furnaces (also multi-zone controlled)
- Redundant saving of archives on a server drive
- Higher security level due to binary data storage
- Free input of charge data with comfortable search function
- Possibility to evaluate data, files can be converted to Excel
- Generation of a PDF-report
- 17 languages selectable