LHT 03/17 D | High-Temperature Furnaces up to 1650 °C
Suitable for Sintering Translucent Zirconia
This high-temperature furnace is perfectly suited for sintering of translucent zirconia units. The special molybdenum discilicide heating elements offer best possible protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements.
The zirconia units are positioned in ceramic saggars. Up to three saggars can be stacked into the high-temperature furnace.
- intrenal dimensions: width 135 x height 200 x depth 155 mm
- external dimensions: width 470 x height¹ 770 +260 x depth 630 mm
- weight: 75 kg
- volume: 4L
- Tmax: 1650 °C
- Minutes to Tmax²: 60
- Connected load /kW: 3,0
- Electrical connection³: 1-phase
- Maximum units: 75
These furnaces are normally designed to work with 220V-240V single phase power, but they can also be built for 208V (slightly longer lead time, special components). Either option comes standard with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
¹Including opened lift door
²If connected at 230 V 1/N/PE
³These furnaces are built to support 208V or 220-240V
- Furnace chamber with a volume of 1 or 4 liters
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Dual shell housing with additional fan cooling for low surface temperature
- Compact design with lift door, opening upwards
- Adjustable air inlet
- Exhaust air opening in the roof
- Precise temperature control, also in the lower temperature range for drying
- Controller P480*
- NTLog for Nabertherm controller: recording of process data with USB-ﬂash drive
- Switchgear with steady control of the heating elements
- Delivery incl. starter set for Sintering the zirconia works
*Process Control and Documentation P480 Controller
Data Storing of Nabertherm Controllers with NTLog Basic
The Controller P480 is equipped with a USB interface as standard, which allows data recording via the NTLog Basic. The process data is recorded with a client-side USB-stick which is inserted during the process. The process documentation with NTLog Basic requires no additional thermocouples or sensors. Only data recorded which are available in the controller. The data stored on the USB stick (up to 80,000 data records, format CSV) can afterwards be evaluated on the PC either via NTGraph or a spreadsheet software used by the customer (e.g. MS Excel). For protection against data manipulation the generated data records contain checksums.
Visualization with NTGraph
The process data from NTLog can be visualized either using the customer‘s own spreadsheet program (e.g. MS‑Excel) or NTGraph (Freeware). With NTGraph Nabertherm provides for a user-friendly tool free of charge for the visualization of the data generated by NTLog. Prerequisite for its use is the installation of the program MS Excel for Windows (version 2003/2010/2013). After data import presentation as diagram, table or report can be chosen. The design (color, scaling, reference labels) can be adapted by using prepared sets. NTGraph is available in seven languages (DE/EN/FR/SP/IT/CH/RU). In addition, selected texts can be generated in other languages.
VCD-Software for Visualization, Control and Documentation
Documentation and reproducibility are more and more important for quality assurance. The powerful VCD software represents an optimal solution for single multi furnace systems as well as charg documentation on the basis of Nabertherm controllers. The VCD software is used to record process data from the Controller P480. Up to 400 different heat treatment programs can be stored. The controllers are started and stopped via the software. The process is documented and archived accordingly. The data display can can be carried-out in a diagram or as data table. Even a transfer of process data to MS Excel (.csv format *) or the generation of reports in PDF format is possible.
- Suitable for operating systems Microsoft Windows 7 (32/64 Bit) or 8/8.1 (32/64 Bit)
- Simple installation
- Setting, Archiving and print of programs and graphics
- Operation of controllers via PC
- Archiving of process curves from up to 16 furnaces (also multi-zone controlled)
- Redundant saving of archives on a server drive
- Higher security level due to binary data storage
- Free input of charge data with comfortable search function
- Possibility to evaluate data, files can be converted to Excel
- Generation of a PDF-report
- 17 languages selectable